- Check Your Roof – Your roof should be inspected every year. Look for small problems so they don’t turn into big leaky problems.
- Air Conditioning Tune Up – Things that should be checked are: refrigerant levels, coils and potential faulty wiring.
- Clean Gutters – Cleaning gutters will help prevent clogging and unecessary leaks.
- Pressure Wash the Exterior – Removes dirt, stains and mildew.
- Examine Siding – Inspect for signs of winter damage. Inspect where siding meets windows and doors and use caulk to fill any gaps.
- Inspect Attic – Check for visable leaks during a rain. Check for any water stains, discolored insulation, or mold.
Summer Home Maintenance
June 24, 2015